Admission to Pre-Pharmacy Program
- Apply for admission to Carroll University.
- Declare a biochemistry major with a pre-pharmacy emphasis.
- Admission to the pre-pharmacy program requires:
- High school GPA of 2.75 or higher
- ACT score of 23 or higher
- At least 1 year of chemistry, 1 year of biology and 3 years of mathematics at the high school level
Requirements to stay in the Pre-Pharmacy Program
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 measured at the end of every academic year.
- Maintain an average GPA for all science and math course of at least 3.0.
- Complete the required coursework within 3 or 4 years at Carroll University