Description: Every year, the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi awards fifty-seven Fellowships of $5,000 each and three at $15,000 each to members entering the first year of graduate or professional study. Each Phi Kappa Phi chapter may select one candidate from among its local applicants to compete for the Society-wide awards.
- Applicants can be of any discipline, including sciences, professional fields, creative and performing arts
- Three awards at $15,000 each
- Fifty-seven awards at $5,000 each
Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Applicant Requirements:
- Be an active member of Phi Kappa Phi (annual dues paid by March 31, 2011) or have accepted membership by June 30, 2011. Applications will be accepted from individuals selected for membership but not yet initiated; see the application form for details.
- Have applied to enroll as a full-time student in a post-baccalaureate program of study for the 2011-12 academic year, preferably at an accredited American Institution of higher learning. Accredited international institutions are acceptable.
- Students registering in all professional and graduate fields are eligible.
- Applicants who have earned nine or more graduate credits before the 2011-2012 academic year are not eligible.
- download application packet materials
- one applicant will be selected to represent Carroll
Deadline: April 1, 2011
Carroll Campus Representative:
PKP scholarships and awards officer
Office: Library #018
Campus Phone: 262.524.7624