Description: This program provides fellowships to students of superior academic ability - selected on the basis of demonstrated achievement, financial need, and exceptional promise - to undertake study at the doctoral and Master of Fine Arts level in selected fields of arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Social Sciences
- The fellowship consists of an institutional payment and a stipend. In fiscal year 2006, the institutional payment was $ 12,224 and the maximum stipend was $30,000.
- 44-66 awards each year
Jacob K. Javits Applicant Requirements:
Eligibility is limited to U.S. citizens or nationals, permanent residents of the U.S., or citizens of any one of the Freely Associated States.
Applicants must have plans to complete a graduate program
Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Paper application
- GRE scores must be submitted at the time of application
- Application should include a statement of purpose
- Applicants will need three letters of recommendation
- Transcripts are required
- MFA applications: must submit examples of art/writing/etc.
Deadline: September 30, 2010
Carroll Campus Representative:
Office: Otteson Theatre #104
Campus Phone: 262.524.7303