About the Graphic Communication Program
Print Management Emphasis
Applying graphical skills in the printing industry based on the actual operation of print presses, as well as design, management, and business concepts and skills. This is a collaborative effort with Waukesha County Technical College.
Two Minors Offered
Minor in graphic design and a minor in Web design. Students who are not graphic communication majors can learn the skills to produce digital projects for print, Web and multimedia. Students majoring in business, marketing, education or art might find either graphic communication minor beneficial to support their skill set.
Recent Internship Sites
Quad/Graphics, Comstar LLC, GE, Seimens, Make a Wish Foundation, Reader's Digest, Milwaukee Admirals, Color Ink, Kohl's.
- Students receiving work/study as part of their financial aid package might be offered employment with Carroll in a graphics-oriented department.
- The Advisory Board, industry leaders and Carroll alumni ensure the program and students remain current with domestic and international trends and advancements.
- Carroll's computer labs have state-of-the-art hardware, software and peripheral devices to
- enhance the learning experience.
- Students receive personalized student advising by a faculty member.
- Carroll University's location ensures numerous social, cultural, internship and career networking opportunities.
Outstanding career placements of recent graduates include graphic artists, media director, graphic writer/developer, www creator/designer, desktop publisher, technical writer, and electronic publication specialist.