Celebrate Carroll: The University’s Academic Conference
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Why present at Celebrate Carroll?
- Gain valuable experience presenting professional, academic material.
- Help build an application for admission to graduate school.
- Share your scholarly work with family and friends.
- Enhance presentation skills.
- Build your resume.
What should I present?
- This academic showcase encourages presentations from all disciplines.
- Presentations can be in these formats:
- Visual/performing arts
- Past presentations have included:
- Senior art exhibition.
- Study abroad presentations.
- Capstone presentations.
- Roundtable discussions.
- Theater and musical performances.
How do I become involved?
- The majority of students present as part of a course.
You will need to register your information for your presentation yourself.
- Under Registration Information in the sidebar, click on the Online Registration link. You will need to log into my.carrollu.edu with your username and password.
- Submit one registration per presentation.
- Please be aware that we will use information EXACTLY as it is submitted. We will not edit the information.
Where do I get information about the presentation sessions?
- Check out our Web site. It has been created just for you.
- Click on Session Information in the sidebar.