Celebrate Carroll: The University’s Academic Conference
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- All Carroll University instructors, staff and students may present at Celebrate Carroll.
- All presentations must be original scientific or scholarly research, or creative and artistic works.
- Presentations will be the afternoon of Wednesday, April 23. All presenters must be available to present any time that afternoon.
- All registrations must be made by 5 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014. No exceptions.
- All information, including the schedule, will be posted on CelebrateCarroll.com by April 9, 2014.
- Abstracts must be 125 words or less.
- All information, including the schedule, will be posted on celebratecarroll.com by April 9, 2014.