Celebrate Carroll: The University’s Academic Conference
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- All Carroll University instructors, staff and students may present at Celebrate Carroll.
- All presentations must be original scientific or scholarly research, or creative and artistic works.
- Presentations will be the afternoon of Wednesday, April 23. All presenters must be available to present any time that afternoon.
- All registrations must be made by 5 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014. No exceptions.
- All registrations must be made by using the Online Registration process.
- Abstracts must be 125 words or less.
- The presenter will need to login to my.carrollu.edu in order to access the online registration.
- If there is a small group of people doing one presentation, the group will need to decide on one member of the group to enter all of the presentation information. This person will be considered the primary presenter and will be able to edit the presentation and make changes. All other presenters in the group will not be able to edit any information.
- The primary presenter will need to know all of the other group members' and mentor's (if applicable) pio.carrollu.edu and/or carrollu.edu email addresses to add them as co-presenters and/or mentor.
- Once the registration is complete, an email with the presentation information will be sent to the presenter, co-presenters (if applicable) and mentor (if applicable).
- Online registration