International Experiences Club
The purpose of the International Experiences Club (IEC) is to enhance the understanding of the world through sharing of cultural experiences and to provide for social interaction among internationals and with Americans.
- Support international students as they adapt to studying and living at Carroll University.
- Provide international students with emotional support through their cultural transitions.
- IEC will function as an additional resource for international students by targeting their
specific needs and working with administration to meet them.
- IEC will establish a structured social meeting where international students can meet, relax and exchange information.
- Promote awareness and understanding of culture on the Carroll University campus and in the Carroll community.
- IEC will participate as an organization in campus activities such as Homecoming and varying multicultural events.
- IEC will organize and coordinate the annual Carroll University folk fair in the spring.