An information session and open house at Carroll University’s Center for Graduate Studies, 2140 Davidson Rd., Waukesha, will be Wednesday, Nov. 13, from 6-7 p.m. An optional tour of the facility will begin at 5:30 p.m.
The event will provide opportunities for prospective graduate students to speak with faculty members, observe a class, and learn more about the admission process for these programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Education – Community Health Educator
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology
- Master of Science in Graphic Communication
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Software Engineering
5:30 p.m. Tour of Carroll’s Center for Graduate Studies (optional).
6 p.m. Welcome from Dr. Douglas Hastad, President.
6:15 p.m. Program-specific meetings.
Learn more about the curriculum, admission process, financial aid and the timeline for your future master’s degree program.
6:45 p.m. Observe a graduate class.
For more information, contact the Graduate Admission Office at 262.524.7226 or email@example.com.