Sunday, May 10, 2015, 10:30 a.m. - noon, Campus Center
$23.50 adult / $12 child (12 and younger)
- An all-you-care-to-eat buffet will be between the Baccalaureate and Commencement ceremonies.
- Advance ticket purchase is required and seating is limited.
- Brunch tickets will be sold until 12 a.m. (midnight) on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015, or until all available spaces are filled, whichever comes first.
- Tax and gratuity are included in the cost and brunch tickets are non-refundable.
- Reserved seating for all parties.
- Please indicate any dietary or service needs when placing your order.
Purchase your tickets online at carroll.universitytickets.com.
- Tossed Salad (LF, GF, V)
- Assorted Dressings/Toppings (V)
- Fresh Fruit Salad (LF, GF, V)
- Chef Carved Ham with Apricot Glaze (LF, GF)
- Grilled Sicilian Chicken (LF, GF)
- Breakfast Potatoes/Butter (GF)
- Herb Roasted Vegetable Medley (LF, V)
- Artisan Breads/Rolls with Butter Bowl (LF, V)
- Scrambled Eggs (LF, V)
- Waffles with Maple Syrup (LF, V)
- Fruit with Whipped Topping GF, V)
- Assorted Pastries & Desserts (V)
- Cranberry/Quinoa Salad (GF, V)
- Coffee, Tea, Milk, Juices (GF, V)
Dietary Guide: LF = Lactose Free, GF = Gluten Free, V = Vegetarian
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-524-7633.