Sunday, May 11, 2014 10:30 a.m.- noon - Campus Center
$19.50 adult / $10 child (12 and younger)
- An all-you-care-to-eat buffet will be between the Baccalaureate and Commencement ceremonies.
- Advance ticket purchase is required and seating is limited.
- Brunch tickets will be sold until 12 a.m. (midnight) on Thursday, May 8th, 2014, or until all available spaces are filled, whichever comes first.
- Tax and gratuity are included in the cost and brunch tickets are non-refundable.
- Reserved seating for all parties.
- Please indicate any dietary or service needs when placing your order.
Purchase your tickets online at carroll.universitytickets.com.
- Tossed Salad
- Assorted Dressings/Toppings
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Chef Carved Ham with Apricot Glaze
- Grilled Sicilian Chicken
- Breakfast Potatoes/Butter
- Herb Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Artisan Breads & Rolls with Butter Bowl
- Scrambled Eggs
- Waffles with Maple Syrup
- Fruit with Whipped Topping
- Assorted Pastries & Desserts
- Cranberry/Quinoa Salad
- Coffee, Tea, Milk, Juices
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 262-524-7633.