About the Master of Software Engineering Program
The master of software engineering degree program is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The software engineering program maintains a balance between abstract, theoretical insights and their application. Courses use real-world business projects and scenarios to educate professionals in the latest tools and techniques.
- Advanced Java Programming
- .Net and J2EE WWW Development frameworks
- Software Design and Implementation
- Design Patterns
- Test-driven Development and Other Agile Software Development Practices
- Software Engineering
- Mobile Computing
- Software Project Management
- Online elective course in software security, software requirement management and performance tuning of Web applications
Upon completion of the Master of Software Engineering program, graduates are able to:
- Apply sound software engineering principles and methodologies in any software development process regardless of roles they may play as software developers, development leads, or software project managers.
- Problem-solve (mostly for business problems) at a higher level using enterprise resources, major Web software development frameworks, and sound software design methodologies.
- Be competitive in making sound judgment on any IT issues that are related to software development.
- Meet challenges of a software development process as information technologies advance.
- Be self-motivated and highly effective players in any team environment.