Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies Supplemental Application
2014-15 Application Cycle - Requirements and Deadlines
All of the following application materials must be received by the Carroll University Graduate Admission office by October 1, 2014.
- Verified Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) application (www.caspaonline.org).
- Carroll University Supplemental Application:
- Autobiographical Information
- Safety and Technical Standards
- Application fee of $25.00. The application fee is required by all candidates. You will be prompted to provide electronic payment after submitting. A payment verification email will follow.
- Three (3) letters of reference (submitted via CASPA), preferably from:
- A college instructor
- Supervisor from a work or volunteer clinical experience
- Approved health care professional such as PA, NP, MD or DO.
- Official GRE scores submitted directly to CASPA using Carroll University program code. 0409.
Special Note: As an applicant, you are responsible for the quality and content of your materials. Failure to submit a completed application through CASPA (www.caspaonline.org) AND a completed supplemental application with the required $25.00 application fee will prohibit the processing of your application.
Carroll University does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race. Color, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, veterans' status or national origin in its educational programs or activities, including employment and admissions.
Carroll University admits students based on academic qualifications. Data collected from optional questions is used for research and provision of special services.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of the supplemental application, please call (262) 524-7361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..