Applications to the Master of Science in Graphic Communication Program are accepted throughout the year. Students may commence the program in the Fall, Spring or Summer term. Classes start Fall 2014!
Applications and credentials for admission to the graduate program must be submitted for processing to the Carroll University Office of Admission.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proficiency in foundational coursework preferred
DOMESTIC APPLICANT ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Apply! Graduate Studies Application
- Statement of Purpose: must be 1 page typed and outline the goals and objectives for pursuit of graduate studies
- Two Letters of Reference - Form: from individuals such as: work supervisors, professional colleagues, and former faculty members
- Current Professional Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio: A maximum of 10 works must be submitted electronically (i.e. website, CD, blog, email) and may include print design, web design, 3D modeling, and video.
- Official Academic Transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Applications and credentials for admission must be submitted for processing to:
Office of Admission
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
For more information contact Graduate Admission:
Lynn Novak, Director of Nontraditional and Graphic Communication Admission
email@example.com or 262.524.7620