Master of Science in Graphic Communication Program Admission Requirements
Applications to the Master of Science in Graphic Communication Program are accepted throughout the year.
The next program cohort will commence in Fall 2016. Applications are now being accepted.
Applications and credentials for admission to the graduate program must be submitted for processing to the Carroll University Office of Admission.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proficiency in foundational coursework preferred
Domestic Applicant Admission Process
- Graduate Studies Application (click to apply!)
- Statement of Purpose (pdf download) - Must be one page typed and outline the goals and objectives for pursuit of graduate studies.
- Two Letters of Reference (pdf download) - From individuals such as work supervisors, professional colleagues, and former faculty members.
- Current Professional Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio: A maximum of 10 works must be submitted electronically (i.e. website, CD, blog, email) and may include print design, web design, 3D modeling, and video.
- Official Academic Transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Applications and credentials for admission must be submitted for processing to:
Office of Admission
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Contact Graduate Admission for More Information
Lynn Novak, Director of Nontraditional and Graphic Communication Admission
firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-524-7620