Applications to the M.S. in Exercise Physiology Program are accepted throughout the year. Each cohort commences in the fall semester only. Courses within the CEP or SC concentrations are completed throughout the course sequence.
Fall 2014 Application Deadlines:
- First Priority: March 1, 2014
- Second Priority: June 1, 2014
- Final: August 2014 or until the class is full
Carroll University will review two types of applicants into the M.S. in Exercise Physiology Program:
- Previous degree applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from Carroll or from another institution.
- Currently enrolled Carroll University undergraduate students seeking a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science who might follow the 3+2 completion plan.
Domestic Applicant Admission Process and Materials:
M.S. in Exercise Physiology Prerequisites:
- Baccalaureate degree or current Carroll student majoring in exercise science and considering 3+2 completion plan
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended
- *Pre-professional minimum GPA of 3.0 with grades of C or better is recommended
- *Successful completion of all prerequisite course work (see below)
- Proof of current CPR certification for the professional rescuer (required prior to commencing the program)
M.S. in Exercise Physiology
Prerequisite Course Work:
- 1 college-level anatomy course with lab*
- 1 college level physiology course with lab*
- 1 college-level exercise physiology course*
- 1 college-level exercise testing and prescription course*
- 1 college-level statistics course
- 1 college-level psychology course
*These prerequisite courses must be completed in less than seven years from the time of application and compose the pre-professional GPA.
Applications and credentials for admission must be submitted for processing to:
Office of Admission
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
For more information contact:
Cindy Holahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.524.7361
Lori Aliota at email@example.com or 262.524.7226