Carroll University Graduate Studies Open House
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 6 p.m.
Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies
2140 Davidson Road
Waukesha, WI 53186
We hope you take this opportunity to tour the Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies, speak with faculty, observe a graduate class, and learn more about the admission process for the following Carroll graduate programs:
- Business Administration, MBA
- Clinical Exercise Physiology, MS
- Community Health Education, MEd
- Education, MEd
- Educational Leadership, MS
- Graphic Communication, MS
- Occupational Therapy, MOT
- Software Engineering, MSE
- Strength and Conditioning, MS
Open House Agenda
- Program Specific Meetings
- Class observation available for MBA candidates
Note: Optional tours of the Center for Graduate Studies are available starting at 5:30 p.m. prior to the welcome at 6 p.m.
We encourage those interested in Physician Assistant Studies to attend one of our upcoming PA Program Information Sessions.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Graduate Admission Office.