Carroll University Graduate Studies Open House
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6 p.m.
Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies
2140 Davidson Road
Waukesha, WI 53186
We hope you take this opportunity to tour the Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies, speak with faculty, observe a graduate class, and learn more about the admission process for the following Carroll graduate programs:
- Business Administration, MBA
- Clinical Exercise Physiology, MS
- Community Health Education, MEd
- Education, MEd
- Graphic Communication, MS
- Occupational Therapy, MOT
- Software Engineering, MSE
- Strength & Conditioning, MSE
Open House Agenda
- Program Specific Meetings
- Class observation available for MBA candidates
Note: Optional tours of the Center for Graduate Studies are available starting at 5:30 p.m. prior to the welcome at 6 p.m.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Graduate Admission Office.