Graduate Studies Open House
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6 p.m.
Center for Graduate Studies
2140 Davidson Road
Waukesha, WI 53186
We hope you take this opportunity to view our Center for Graduate Studies, speak with faculty, observe a graduate class, and learn more about the admission process for the following Carroll graduate programs:
- Business Administration, MBA
- Clinical Exercise Physiology, MS
- Community Health Education, MEd
- Education, MEd
- Graphic Communication, MS
- Occupational Therapy, MOT
- Software Engineering, MSE
- Strength & Conditioning, MSE
Open House Agenda:
- Program Specific Meetings
- Class observation available for MBA candidates
NOTE: Optional tours of the Center for Graduate Studies are available starting at 5:30 p.m. prior to the welcome at 6 p.m.
For more information or if you have questions, contact the Graduate Admission Office.