Health Education License (#910)
Develop Expertise Through a Sequence of Focused Courses
Students must have completed the equivalent of three undergraduate courses that provide background content for graduate courses, (BIO130, BIO140, HSC101). Students who wish to add the Health Education License to their teaching credentials are required to successfully complete the Praxis II content area exam in health, prior to licensure.
The following courses compose the graduate level requirements for the #910 license:
- HED650: Theory & Foundations of Health Education (3 credits)
- HED651: Planning and Implementation of Health Education Programs (HED) (3 credits)
- HED652: Eval & Assessment of Health Education Programs (3 credits)
- EDU661: Language Development/Disorders of the Exceptional Child (3 credits)
- EDU683: Graduate Internship in Education (1 credit)
Contact Carroll University for more information about this Graduate Education Program, our Admissions process, or for any other question you may have.