Career Services provides career development assistance to Carroll students and alumni. Services include resume and cover letter assistance, career exploration, choosing a major, searching for a job or internship, networking tips, interviewing techniques, and graduate school preparation.
If your Carroll student or alum is has any career development
questions please encourage them to contact:
Torrie Boduch, Career Services Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intern, WAICU Boys and Girls Club
- Intern, Racine Zoo
- Associate Compensation Analyst, Johnson Controls
- Software Tester, PolySystems Inc.
- Law School at University of Wisconsin - Madison
- DDS Program at University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine