Once you have been assigned a specific campus employment position, you will need to complete tax forms with the Carroll University Business Office prior to starting your job. All forms required for campus employment are available in the Business Office.
- If you are under 16 years of age at the time you begin work, you will need a work permit. The Carroll University Business Office can help you compile the information you will need to obtain the permit and can provide directions to a nearby Waukesha business, LaCasa, who will issue the permit.
Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Complete Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification. This form must be filled out and turned in to the Carroll University Business Office in person. You will need to provide two original forms of identification at the time you submit this form. For a list of "Acceptable Documents" to use as identification, please visit the Department of Homeland Security website.
- If you provide identification from documents listed in column A, you will need to provide only one form of identification. However, if you provide documents from column B or C, you will need one form of identification from each column. Remember, we cannot accept your I-9 if the form is not complete, or if you fail to present ORIGINAL forms of "Acceptable Documents".
Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Complete Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate. You will need to complete this form so that Carroll University, your employer, can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
- International students may use Supplemental Form W-4 Instructions for Nonresident Aliens as a guide when completing Form W-4. For more information, visit the IRS website here.
Carroll University Student Direct Deposit Signup
This form offers students an opportunity to have their paycheck directly deposited into their personal bank account.
Carroll University encourages use of the Direct Deposit Signup option for the following reasons:
- It's convenient - Your money can be directly deposited to your own existing bank account. You do not have to go to the bank to cash your check.
- It's safe - No more lost, stolen or misplaced checks.
- It's reliable - Your money will be available the morning of payment.
- It saves time.
Questions Regarding Campus Employment
Please contact Kellie Erickson in Financial Aid at 262.524.7295 or email@example.com.
Questions Relating to Student Pay or Payroll Checks/Direct Deposits
Please contact Sierra Townsend in the Business Office at 262.524.7312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.