Dual Enrollment
Special Approval Option

Students who are not eligible to participate in the Youth Options Program or Course Options Program may apply to Carroll University as a dual enrollment student under the special approval option. Students attending a private high school or those who are home schooled are not eligible to participate in either of these state sponsored programs. In addition, public high school students who may have missed an application deadline for their district or those not approved for participation may choose to seek special approval to enroll in a college level course at Carroll University through the dual enrollment program coordinator.

Students who are given special approval to take these courses are not eligible for a tuition benefit through their secondary school. In some circumstances, a private high school may opt to support a small group of students to participate in a particular course at Carroll University. All other students who are given special permission to take a college course are responsible for tuition costs, at the current part-time rate published by the University.


If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Linda Sklander, Director of Admission |  sklander@carrollu.edu | 262.524.7228

Learn more aboutDual Enrollment