Individuals can request transcripts 3 ways:
- Written request by U.S. Mail
- Written request by FAX; our fax number is 262.650.4851
- Complete transcript request form in Registrar’s Office
We CANNOT take transcript requests over the phone or by email and we CANNOT fax transcripts.
Transcript requests should be sent to:
Office of Registrar
100 N. East Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Information needed in transcript request:
- Student’s full name, address, and daytime phone number
- Dates of attendance at Carroll University
- Student ID# or Social Security Number
- Complete name and address where the transcript is to be sent.
- Type of transcript – Please indicate official or unofficial with each request.
- Signature, this is very important. We CANNOT process your request without a signature.
Transcript requests generally take one to two business days. Transcripts are sent via U.S. Mail. We cannot process transcript requests for students or alumni with student accounts holds. Failure to include all the necessary information will delay processing time.
For questions about transcript requests, please contact the registrar’s office at 262.524.7208.