In addition, several individual academic programs have additional accreditations:
- Athletic training: this program is currently accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. In Fall 2006, athletic training program accreditation will transition to the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
- Chemistry and biochemistry: approved by the Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society
- Education: full program approval through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Exercise science: National Strength and Conditioning Recognition. The program also fulfills the American College of Sports Medicine Institutional Evaluation Standards.
- Nursing: Approved by the Department of Regulation and Licensing, Wisconsin State Board of Nursing, and Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Physical and health education: approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Physical therapy: Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
Institutional Self Study